PSU
With the mains power-on delay circuit more or less done (just trimmed its edges a bit), I started on the power supply PCB. That is, to the degree you can call eight electrolytic capacitors, two bridge rectifiers and eight resistors a power supply... Anyway, I started out with removing the old copper from the PCB, using a file. Next, I lined up the capacitors and marked up where I wanted holes, drilled them and tried them out: works perfectly! Then, thinking almost straight, I bent the legs of the bridge rectifiers to fit my track layout better, and drilled holes for those too. Now, with that done, I drilled mounting holes in all four corners and marked up keep-out zones, and the same with the delay power-on PCB, after trimming its edges a bit. I expect to get the resistors' holes and the connectors done today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home